*My chapbook DEMOTED PLANET was a finalist for the Headmistress Press Charlotte Mew Poetry Prize and is for purchase through this site, Headmistress Press, or Amazon.
*My full-length collection, CHICKEN, was named a finalist for the Headmistress Press Sappho Prize for Poetry.
ANTHOLOGIES AND PRIZES
*"Decoy," nominated by Lavender Review, placed as a finalist of Best of the Net 2020.
*"Six Mile Creek," nominated by Minola Review, was selected for publication in Best Small Fictions.
* "Letters from the Farm," which was initially featured in Colorado Review, was republished in Best New Poets 2019.
* "Kenai" received Editor's Choice for Rattle's June 2019's Ekphrastic Challenge.
*"Striking Eel," originally appearing in Posit Journal, has received a Pushcart Nomination.
"DENVER, 2007: CHIP, DRAG BALL," originally appearing in Sinister Wisdom, has received a 2020 Pushcart Prize Nomination.
*"INTER," featured in the Museum of Americana, has received a Best of the Net Nomination.
*"Elegy for My Father," featured in Apple Valley Review, has received a Best of the Net nomination.
* "North Rim," featured in San Pedro River Review, has received a Pushcart Nomination.
* "Often, and Without Shame," featured in Screen Door Review, has received a Best of the Net Nomination.
* Participated in The Common's Weekly Writes program, which is showing me that prompts aren't the antithesis of creativity (as has having some of my prompt-based work from college being accepted for publication of late).
*I was selected for AWP's 2020 Writers for Writers Mentorship Program and have maintained a friendship and professional relationship witt my mentor, Michael Meyerhofer.