* I am proud to be taking part in AWP's 2020 Writers for Writers Mentorship Program, and am excited to be working with my mentor, Michael Meyerhofer. We have wasted no time in sending one another baby goat GIFs.
* "Letters from the Farm," which was initially featured in Colorado Review, was republished in Best New Poets 2019.
* My full-length manuscript, Bridle, is forthcoming in 2021 through Eyewear Publishing, Ltd.
* "Kenai" received Editor's Choice for Rattle's June 2019's Ekphrastic Challenge.
* Presently having a great time with The Common's Weekly Writes program, which is showing me that prompts aren't the antithesis of creativity (as has having some of my prompt-based work from college being accepted for publication of late).